Regulatory changes introduced by the MiFID have driven the growth of Alternative Liquidity Venues and systematic internalization services offered by brokering firms.
These new market entrants, along with institutional exchanges, are now striving hard to compete for liquidity, trying to avoid being part of any subsequent consolidation phase.
Venues endeavour to provide flexible, high performance trading, with low start up and running costs, to be able to offer sensible transaction fees to attract buy-side liquidity.
Through exchangepath-100µs, GATElab offers a multi-asset class matching platform that features unprecedented performance, resiliency and reliability, with low start up and running costs.
exchangepath-100µs can manage incoming orders, match them and deliver matching results continuously, in less than 100 µs at the end-user’s gateway. Thus, it is capable of handling 100,000+ transactions per second and 50,000+ market data notifications per second on a server platform.
exchangepath-100µs allows easy and quick development of private e-marketplaces, intra-group and inter-group regulated markets that can address any possible trading mode, such as order-driven or quote-driven markets, for different asset classes.
exchangepath-100µs is deployed onto a standard Linux multi-server RDMA network, without database support, providing end-users with a native API or FIX and FAST.
- Very high throughput with very low latency (<<100 µs)
- Scalable Trading Capacity: 100,000+ transactions per second
- Scalable Ticker Plant Capacity: 50,000+ messages per second, per channel
- Low cost of implementation, yearly operation, low man/machine ratio usage
- Coexistence of different types of marketplaces in the same infrastructure
- Configurability of traded asset classes, trading rules and market data distribution